Introduction

The Teens Club of Sungai Way Christian Church is organizing a camp for friends. Yes, it means YOU and your BEST FRIENDS will be having a whole load of FUN together for FOUR DAYS at PORT DICKSON during the December holidays!! We will be having fun learning about friendships that will help you build a stronger and closer relationship with your friends. There will also be a lot of fun games, great food and not forgetting the PRICELESS memory to share with your friends.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Pictures are coming...

[Last Edited: 13 Dec Saturday]

It's been few days after camp, I've seen so many blogs with the post about this camp, so many revived chatbox, all flooded with FriendFactor campers. The committee is glad to see so many friends made, so many friendship grow, and so many sampat people around. :P

I spend about an hour plus just to edit, and compile these pictures into a page.
Guess what? I've only done 2% of the total shots. LoL.

Will continue to upload once I finished. For Teens' Club members, you can get the pics from me on Sundays or whenever you see me. I'll bring my laptop to church then for this sake. So bring your pendrive or external hardisk if you have, if not, bring some blank cds/dvds.

In the bus....


Reached GSBA, reading camp booklet

Taking the booklet and makan roti

Group cheer: Unity, Trust, Care and Support

The Freeze game.

Click on the image to view the larger version

ps: more will be coming, soon.

No comments: